want to take her in the teeth in Vietnam, mouthwash. “I advise parents to wait until their baby is sure to get their mouthwash out,” says Mary Hayer, a Chicago-based pediatrician not a beverage. Avoid food containers that cause cavities You should not let the newborn or a little older go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. Sugar will stick to baby teeth as bacteria develop, which can cause tooth decay. If you have to give the baby a bottle to bed, then it certainly has only water filter only. Ignore fruit juice Many parents think fruit juice makes a healthy choice, can be drunk throughout the day, but it is not quite right. When used properly, it can lead to obesity and tooth decay. Hayes recommends: Parents should limit their intake of over 120 milliliters of 100% fruit juice per day and limit their intake of beverages and foods to sugar in the diet. Use fruit juice reasonably.
Inappropriate brushing and / or oral hygiene: brush your teeth, brushing your teeth with not enough brush on three sides, brushing your teeth with too much toothpaste, brushing your teeth at least twice a day, and not rinsing your teeth after eating. Saigon Vietnam dental implants
– This is the age when young tooth enamel is most vulnerable, bacteria that cause tooth decay easily attack and cause dental disease.
– During pregnancy, the mother does not provide enough substance for the development of teeth especially Calci, the children are born will structure teeth are not firm, susceptible to dental diseases.
– The habit of eating a lot of candy, sweet food … but no reasonable care to create plaque on the teeth. Plaque is the environment for harmful bacteria that cause cavities, gingivitis.
Children who have bad habits such as swollen teeth during oral replacement are also at high risk of gum disease due to tooth decay, which inadvertently leads to harmful bacteria. mouth, hurt the gums.
– If you have a history of tooth decay, if you do not have proper oral hygiene, you will have a very high risk of permanent tooth decay, which will greatly affect your esthetic future.
– Do not regularly visit the dentist every 6 months.
When children show signs of tooth decay, parents should bring their children to the dentist so that the doctors have the most effective remedy to avoid affecting the permanent teeth and health of the body. vietnam dentist prices